I am a technical leader with extensive automation and Dev/Ops experience. My background as an engineer allows me to relate to engineers and development teams. I manage time and resources well and am looking to lead a “go to” team; architecting and developing new technology, processes, and procedures and implementing them for the business. I enjoy being creative when solving problems and look for an environment which encourages my enthusiasm for new ideas.
I have experience with the following technologies professionally:
- Python Development
- Flask for Developing REST APIs
- MongoDB (as a backend to Flask)
- RedHat/CentOS Linux (I’m an RHCE and RHCSA)
- Infoblox DNS, DHCP, IPAM
- Git/SVN (Including Git Flow)
- SCRUM/Kanban Agile Methodologies
- OS X Technologies
- Troubleshooting of video technologies (MPEGDASH, HLS, etc.)
Outside of work I am an amateur photographer and specialize in headshots and landscapes. You can visit my portfolio at 500px. If you are located in the Denver Colorado area and would like to have me do your next headshot please let me know!
Oh, did I mention I own a Jeep? Check out Stormborn at Revkit.com!
Thanks for visiting!